Arma R. Velasquez, DPM
Foot Surgery & Wound Care
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science – Biological Sciences, University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Post Graduate: Master of Science – Biomedical Sciences, Barry University, Miami Shores, FL
- Medical School: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami Shores, FL
- Residency: Podiatric Medical Residency - Veteran Affairs Medical Center- West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, FL Podiatric Surgical Residency - Southwestern General Hospital, El Paso, TX
About Dr. Velasquez
Dr. Velasquez provides quality podiatric care to patients of all ages. Surgical and conservative treatment is provided for conditions ranging from ingrown nails, fungus, and warts to pedal deformities, such as hammertoes and bunions, as well as pedal and ankle wounds. She has a special interest in diabetic foot care, diabetic wound care and limb salvage.
Dr. Velasquez has been providing comprehensive podiatric care in El Paso since 2000. She has privileges at most acute care hospitals in El Paso. She also sees patients at some long term acute care and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals. Dr. Velasquez is also a wound care physician at Premier Wound Care Center.
- Diabetic Foot Care/Wound Care
- Wound Care and Limb Salvage
- Common pedal problems – ingrown nails, fungus, warts, bunions, hammertoes