Gerald L. Farber, MD
Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington D.C.
- Orthopedic Residency: Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Aurora, CO General Surgery Internship: Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Aurora, CO
- Medical School: Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
- Undergraduate: United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
About Dr. Farber
Dr. Farber is a retired Colonel in the Army Medical Corps. He provides upper extremity care for conditions including fractures, tendon and nerve conditions/injuries, ligament injuries, arthritis, and traumatic injuries of the upper extremity. He has extensive experience with complex injuries as a result of his military experience with severe war trauma. Dr. Farber is a former Director of the Walter Reed Hand Surgery Fellowship.
He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. He is Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery, and holds a Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery.
- Hand / Wrist / Elbow Fractures
- Tendon and Nerve Injuries
- Hand / Wrist Ligament Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome / Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren’s Contractures
- Hand / Wrist / Elbow Arthritis
- Trigger Finger
- Tennis Elbow
- Ganglion Cysts