James R. Ingram, DO, FAOAO
Board Certified - Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical School: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, 1985-1989
- Internship: Tulsa Regional Medical Center, 1989-1990
- Residency: Chicago College of Ostepathic Medicine, 1990-1994
About Dr. Ingram
Dr. James Ingram, D.O., FAOAO is Board Certfied in Orthopaedic Surgery and has been in practice since 1994. He is a past presdent of the AOAO, a senior board examiner, and a recipient of the Dr. Don Siehl Award for lifetime contributions to the profession of Orthopedics.
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Past President
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Holistic approch to patient care. Conservative and operative intervention selected to meet the individual patients needs/demands.
- Hip, Knee, and Shoulder replacement
- Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy