John Grant Taylor, DPM, FACFAS, FAPWCA
Foot & Ankle Specialist, Diplómate - Board Certified Foot Surgery
- Undergraduate: Bachelor Science Biology, University of Pittsburgh – Greensburg, PA
- Medical School: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine – Cleveland, OH
- Residency: St Michaels Hospital – Cleveland, OH Southwestern General Hospital – El Paso, TX Podiatric Surgery
About Dr. Taylor
Dr. Taylor provides comprehensive Podiatric Care to all types of patients of all ages. Patient care extends to all manner of foot problems including bunions, hammertoes, ingrown, pediatric deformities and diabetic wound care. Dr. Taylor performs elective and emergent surgeries at most hospitals in El Paso with emphasis on high risk diabetic care and limb salvage.
Dr. Taylor is a Diplomate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons and Board Certified Foot Surgery with American Board Foot & Ankle Surgery. Dr. Taylor is Medical Director Premier Wound Care and has 20+ years of experience.
- Common foot problems – Bunions, hammertoes, ingrown nails, warts
- Pediatric Deformities
- Diabetic Limb Salvage and Wound Care
- Forefoot/Rearfoot Reconstruction
- Fracture Care and Surgical Correction