Kathleen A. Robertson, MD
Board Certified - Orthopaedic and Hand Surgery
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science Biology, Minor Chemistry and Psychology, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, LA
- Medical School: Louisiana State University at New Orleans, LA
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Tulane University Hospital, New Orleans, LA
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity, Campbell Clinic/UT Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Minor Fellowship: Microsurgery, Illinois State University, Springfield, IL
About Dr. Robertson
Dr. Penninck is a medical doctor and has been practicing in El Paso as a member of the El Paso Orthopedic Surgery Group for 30 years.
Dr. Penninck practices General Orthopedics besides being the only Orthopedic Surgeon in private practice in El Paso with a fellowship in foot and ankle surgery. Complex forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot and ankle problems are daily challenges.
Dr. Penninck is board certified and recertified with the American Academy for Orthopedic surgeons for 30 years.
- Thumb arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Treatment of Dupuytren’s with surgery and Collogenase injections
- Trigger fingers
- Nerve and tendon injury
- Tendinitis wrist and elbow
- Arthroscopic wrist surgery