Kathleen A. Robertson, MD
Board Certified - Orthopaedic and Hand Surgery
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science Biology, Minor Chemistry and Psychology, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Medical School: Louisiana State University at New Orleans, Louisiana
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery - Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity - Campbell Clinic/UT Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- Minor Fellowship: Microsurgery - Illinois State University, Springfield, Illinois
About Dr. Robertson
Dr. Robertson relocated to the El Paso, Texas area approximately three years ago and has been a member of the El Paso Orthopedic Surgery Group. She is an orthopedic surgeon and Hand Surgeon who has now focused her surgical procedures to hand wrist, elbow, nerve and tendon surgery and reconstruction.
Dr. Robertson will treat any age of patient. She will see Traumatic injuries, fractures, dislocations, lacerations, and infections on day of injury in the office. She also treats common problems such as carpal tunnel, tendonitis, cubital tunnel and dupuytrens disease.
Dr. Robertson has been a board certified orthopedic surgeon and board certified hand surgeon for nearly 20 years. She is a member of both the ASSH and AAHS international surgical hand societies. She is also a fellow member of the American Academy of orthopedic surgeons.
- Thumb arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Trigger fingers
- Nerve and tendon injury
- Tendinitis wrist and elbow
- Arthroscopic wrist surgery
- Treatment of Dupuytrens with surgery
- Collogenase injections